THE LIGHT BEINGS COMMUNITY PRINCIPLES
01) Know Thy Self
02) Own Thy Power
03) Live From The Heart
04) Honor The Connection
05) Live Intentionally06) Listen To The Body
07) Follow The Intuition
08) Take Ownership and Responsibility
09) Internal Cause, External Effect
10) Be Driven By Unconditional Love
- I choose to speak and listen from the truth in my heart as consistent as possible in every moment.
- I choose to acknowledge exactly how I am feeling in every moment to the best of my ability.
- I choose to match my words with my actions as consistent as possible in every moment.
- I choose to align my thoughts, words, and actions with the *truest intentions in my heart in every moment.
- I choose to think, speak, and act, with deliberate intent, laser focus, and greater distinction daily.
- I choose to practice utilizing *numbers to provide greater clarity and distinction in my communication.
- I choose to practice being open, sincere, and direct in communicating my thoughts and feelings daily.
- I choose to practice living more transparent and *vulnerable in every circumstance daily.
- I choose to own and be responsible for my words, thoughts, feelings, and actions in every moment.
- I choose to take ownership and responsibility when I am out of alignment with my truest intentions.
- I choose to honor and support the well-being of my *temple to function at *optimal capacity daily.
- I choose to accelerate my reply toward verbal requests and physical stimuli to within 5 seconds.
-I choose to accelerate my reply toward electronic requests to within 24 Hours of receiving notice.
- I choose to practice advancing beyond my comfort zone and thresholds daily.
- I choose to use fear as an acceleration point to actualize more of my unlimited creative potential daily.
- I choose to practice being more present and *progressive with my thoughts, feelings, and actions daily.
- I choose to recognize that I am an individual expression of source with divine gifts to share.
- I choose to actively practice allowing more of these gifts to flow through me out into the world effortlessly.
- I choose to maintain the well-being of my temple to effectively share my gifts from *genuine inspiration.
- I choose to practice focusing more of my attention on the present moment from my heart daily.
- I choose to practice expressing appreciation for all of my experiences and the service they provide daily.
- I choose to practice thankfulness for the gifts I receive and act on the inspiration to pay it forward daily.
-I choose to practice enhanced *receptivity in every interaction to strengthen connection and relate-ability.
-I choose to recognize where I am limiting my awareness and functioning out of alignment with my heart.
- I choose to practice forgiveness when I find myself out of alignment with my words, thoughts, or actions.
- I choose to take corrective measures when I find myself out of alignment in my experience by:
Accepting the creation as an aspect of my story in the present moment and making peace with it.
Receiving the gift of awareness the misalignment has offered me.
Adjusting my thoughts and actions through choices that are more aligned with the intentions in my heart.
- I choose to adapt and adjust my approach when any course of action proves insufficient.
- I choose to practice remembering that my true default behavior setting is mastery.
-I choose to think, speak, and act intentionally with a clear objective and sense of direction.
-I choose to consistently *realize more of myself daily to live deliberately from the inspiration in my heart.
The Co-Creators Agreements
We recognize that aligning in a shared agreement field is essential in order to cultivate and maintain harmonious relationships and well being. The following agreements were first established by the Geneva Group and have been used by Global Family teams and other groups throughout the world for the past several decades.
My intent is to be myself, to be authentic, and to be fully present.
Realize our Potential
My commitment is to realize my full potential and support others in doing the same.
Follow my Guidance
I agree to attune with spirit and follow the calling of my soul on behalf of the well -being of the whole.
Communicate with Integrity
I agree to tell my truth with compassion for myself and others.
Act with Integrity
I agree to keep my agreements and will do my best to follow my heart in making commitments.
I agree to listen respectfully to the communication of others and tune in to their deepest meaning.
Honor One Another
I agree to honor each person’s process, acknowledging that everyone, including myself, is making the best possible choice or decision we are capable of in that moment.
Appreciate Our Contributions
I agree to take responsibility for asking for and receiving acknowledgement and for acknowledging others.
Honor Our Differences
I agree to come from a sense of cooperation and caring in my interactions with others, and from an understanding that objectives are often the same even though methods for achieving them may differ. I honor the diversity of all life.
I agree to take responsibility for my creations, my reactions, my experience and my relationships.
I agree to take the time to establish rapport and then to re-connect with anyone with whom I feel out of harmony as soon as it may be appropriate.
Resolve Problems Constructively
I agree to offer at least one solution any time I present a problem. I agree to take problems, complaints and upsets to the person(s) with whom I can resolve them, at the earliest opportunity. I agree not to criticize or complain to someone who cannot do something about my complaint, and I will redirect others to do the same.
Go for Excellence
I agree to support others and to be supported in participating at the highest level of excellence.
Learn from Experience
I agree to do my best to learn from my experiences.
I Intend to embrace and accept the imperfections of myself and others.
Be a Leader
I agree to foster an environment of genuine collaboration, in which all people, including myself, feel empowered to express our individual and collective potential.
Service to Others
I am willing to open my heart, still my mind and be in compassionate service to all life.
I agree to choose and re-choose to participate in this community. It is my choice.
Re-evaluate My Commitment
While honoring all these agreements and taking them seriously, I aspire to do so with an attitude of light heartedness.